There are a lot of programs available to help you to safely dispose of your old electronic devices. Which electronic device recycling program you choose depends on what you're trying to accomplish. Some electronic device trade-in sites offer more cash for your phone, others donate bigger portions to favorite charities.
|Donate your old electronic devices to charities||OR||Get cash for your used electronic devices|
Electronic-device recycling programs have many uses and support different causes depending on what you intend to gain from donating your old electronic device. Wirefly's electronic device recycling initiative provides adequate options for the disposal of your old electronic device.
These options include:
- Donating your old electronic device directly to help someone who needs it
- Trading your old electronic device in for cash
- Have the cash value of your old electronic device donated on your behalf to a nationally supported charity.
Wirefly Tradeins was set up to educate and provide you with choices regarding how you want to recycle your phone.
- Provide easy step by step directions and requirements for using the electronic device recycling program.
- Provide the true value of your old electronic device to you in advance.
- Provide you the option to donate the cash value of your old electronic device to a selected charity.
- Provide no cost to you donation of your old electronic device.
- Provide free shipping for your old electronic device to be recycled.
Wirefly's electronic device trade-in program will make sure your old electronic device is:
What Happens Next?
Once your old electronic device is received, it will be thoroughly examined and the memory and electronic device formatted. The best use for your old electronic device will then be determined based on its status and condition.
If your electronic device is worth cash back, you will get a check in the mail, or your donation will be sent along to the charity you selected during the quote process.